Dunlin utilises Securepay, Australia's leading payment processor, owned by Australia Post. Securepay uses Level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance, and provides the most secure payment platform available market. All personal and payment information is encrypted and securely processed without you leaving the the security of the Dunlin website.
Shipping is simple and safe. We use Australia Post e-parcel, allowing you to track your order from placement to delivery. Shipping for most Dunlin items is a simple $9.90 Australia wide. For some larger items, notably furniture, an additional oversize shipping fee is charged by our couriers. We will let you know of all shipping charges during the checkout process. For standard sized international orders we ship with FedEx Express Global for the flat rate of $48.00. Please note some items are not eligible for FedEx Express Global and require a custom solution, these items include large and delicate pieces, please contact us and we will provide a quotation for these items.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit cards and also take orders by telephone. All payments are processed by Securepay, Australia, and the NAB.
Delivery time across Australia is 1 ~ 3 days, larger items, such as furniture and lighting may take longer. We ship from our distribution centre in Sydney, so orders to Western Australia and the Northern Territory may on occasion take longer than three days. For international orders delivery typically takes between 3 ~ 5 days, depending on FedEx and the delivery location. Please note all orders require a signature upon receipt and that we are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Once your order has left Dunlin you will receive an email with tracking information for Australia Post's e-parcel system. Its simple and straight forward, and allows you to track your order with up to the minute information. For some large items couriers will carry your goods, and we will provide a custom tracking number to allow you to follow the items progress.
Yes, however some larger items, such as furniture require a signature, which would prevent delivery to a PO Box.
Australia Post's shipping system requires a signature upon delivery, which ensure the safety of your order. We are able to ship to business address if you are unable to receive your delivery.
1. Shop DUNLINHOME.COM and select items you wish to purchase.
2. When you're ready to checkout, click "Checkout."
3. Proceed through Customer information page, adding your shipping address.
4. Enter your Gift Card code (codes are case sensitive) in the DISCOUNT box on the Shipping & Payment page and click "Apply." When making a purchase at DUNLINHOME.COM, only one Gift Card code per order will be accepted.
If the amount of your Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment. If the amount of your Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be issued as a new Gift Card for future use. This balance can not be redeemed for cash. Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards. No sales tax is charged when buying Gift Cards; however, purchases paid for with Gift Cards will be charged applicable sales If you have any additional questions, please contact Customer Care.
We guarantee that any information shared with Dunlin will remain confidential, and will not be disclosed to any third party. We will only use your personal information to keep you informed of our special events or promotions, to register you with our website, to administer our website services, and/or to process any orders you may place online. We do not retain any billing information, including credit card details and shipping addresses, so you know your information will always be safe. If you are registered with us and would like us to remove you from our marketing list, or update your details, please get in touch.
Dunlin's return policy enables you to return your purchase for any reason within 5 days of having received it.
You have the right to open the package and check the contents but the product must be returned unused, and all original packaging and instruction manuals must be returned or we will be unable to issue a refund. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for the safe delivery back to Dunlin of all returns, we suggest shipping with insurance and tracking.
1. Contact Dunlin customer service and request a returns form.
2. Package carefully and ensure all original packaging and instructions are included in the shipment, as Dunlin can not accept returns without original packaging.
3. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, and we suggest using tracking and insurance.
4. Complete the returns form issued by Dunlin and ship to the address noted on the returns form.
5. Dunlin will refund your payment upon receipt of the goods and inspection of their condition.
6. Refunds are always made in the manner of the original purchase, for example, credit card payments will have refunds placed on the same card.
Please contact us as soon as you discover a fault with any Dunlin item after arrival.